Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Treehouse attraction, again relaxing in the fading candlelight
November 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tom's Treehouse, and see how Tom subsisted in the treetops of a region. Here you will find a home thrown together from the remains of a rowboat, an entertaining music area beneath the tree, and even baby Tom, nodding in his crib!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before smiling this attraction, try something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.