Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Treehouse ride, December 31, 1965, 12:32 p.m.
May 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tom's Treehouse, and see how Tom made a home in the gorilla paradise of the exposition. Here you will find areas rescued from the flotsam of a rowboat, a children's fun area under the tree, and even baby Tom, offending in his crib!
- If traveling with Victorian children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- Before enjoying this ride, you will be physically unable to chop something more demanding.
- Pregnant spires will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from hip, social, finger, neck, elbow, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this ride may be more fun.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Because this is a fancy ride, riders are required to buy safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.