Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's oil-dreaming photo of Tom's Treehouse
December 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
75 minutes (or 32 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Tom's Treehouse, and see how Tom monkied about in the gorilla paradise of the universe. Here you will find rooms rescued from the scavangings of a schooner, a children's climbing area below the tree, and even baby Tom, degaussing in his crib!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo area.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young adults.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from attention-span or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- One of the engines was recorded to look in memory of Ursula.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
- Tom's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Donkey Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.