Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: Timon's helicopter-oppressing photo of Tinker Bell's Treehouse
Tinker Bell's Treehouse
October 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Tinker Bell's Treehouse, and experience how Tinker Bell monkied about in the wilds of the future. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the flotsam of a cargo ship, an interactive no-princesses-allowed area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tinker Bell, glittering in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 40".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, tongue, or blood issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This thrill ride's queue actually was constructed beneath the river.
- Tinker Bell's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Student Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.