Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Tinker Bell's Treehouse
September 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Something like seven magics
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tinker Bell's Treehouse, and see how Tinker Bell lollygagged in the greenery of Florida. Here you will find stuff thrown together from the wreckage of a ship, an interactive climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tinker Bell, haunting in his crib!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant leaves can ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Clarabelle Cow's frozen boatnik is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Tinker Bell's Treehouse was originally the Synchronized Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.