Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Treehouse experience at midday
Tinker Bell's Treehouse
January 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously precarious steps into Tinker Bell's Treehouse, and view how Tinker Bell survived in the backwoods of the yard. Here you will find an abode constructed from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area below the tree, and even baby Tinker Bell, cheering in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this experience alone.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.