Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Treehouse attraction during construction
Tinker Bell's Treehouse
July 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Eight guests (according to www.MouseAirplane.net)
Ascend the hand-made steps into Tinker Bell's Treehouse, and learn how Tinker Bell made a home in the vine-covered spaces of Rainbow Ridge. Here you will find areas assembled from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy play area tucked away near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tinker Bell, tripping in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 67".
- Maximum IQ 116.
- Shortest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The letters in "Tinker Bell's Treehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ro'els Lneitbsrktehuee."
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tinker Bell, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cruiser.