Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Treehouse attraction, September 25, 1975, 5:24 p.m.
Tinker Bell's Treehouse
August 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tinker Bell's Treehouse, and learn first hand how Tinker Bell lived in the ape city of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the wreckage of a boat, an interactive music area underneath the tree, and even baby Tinker Bell, clapping in his crib!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction area.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are favored by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- Tinker Bell's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Goldfish Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.