Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Treehouse attraction during refurbishment
Tinker Bell's Treehouse
November 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Tinker Bell's Treehouse, and view how Tinker Bell endured in the treetops of Switzerland. Here you will find a home thrown together from the flotsam of a boat, an interactive themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tinker Bell, shooting in his crib!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and strollers inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to monitor themed specticles.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from September 26 to February 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.