Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tinker Bell's Treehouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Tinker Bell's Treehouse
March 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tinker Bell's Treehouse, and find how Tinker Bell lollygagged in the heights of a star. Here you will find a home thrown together from the remains of a sailing ship, an entertaining fun area concealed under the tree, and even baby Tinker Bell, nodding in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this thrill ride.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities might try to ride this thrill ride as much as a moment preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- This thrill ride exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.