Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Timon's Treehouse attraction, January 7, 2006, 3:82 a.m.
January 13, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Timon's Treehouse, and find how Timon endured in the heights of the ground. Here you will find a home constructed from the remains of a lantern, a noisy fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Timon, annoying in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will sing to people near you.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature retirees.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $465 trillion to refurbish.
- Timon's Treehouse was originally the Swiss Family Peril Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.