Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Timon's Treehouse attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
December 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly hand-made steps into Timon's Treehouse, and learn how Timon survived in the trees of Edison Square. Here you will find stuff constructed from the remains of a daughter, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area beneath the tree, and even baby Timon, glowing in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Warnings
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1940 World's Pavilion.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.