Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tiana's Treehouse attraction at first light
May 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precarious steps into Tiana's Treehouse, and view how Tiana lived in the vine-covered spaces of Asia. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the scavangings of a ship, a jungle music area underneath the tree, and even baby Tiana, darling in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Condorman originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live consultants.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.