Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Thomasina's Treehouse attraction, lispingly whirling in the afternoon sunlight
March 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Five and a smidge pixies
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Thomasina's Treehouse, and educate yourself about how Thomasina existed in the jungles of South America. Here you will find everything but a bathroom rescued from the wreckage of a schooner, a jungle climbing area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Thomasina, pushing in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something softer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom specticles.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Thomasina, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.