Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Zombiehouse attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
June 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Zombiehouse, and find how Tarzan made a home in the treetops of the old west. Here you will find platforms constructed from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an interactive climbing area beneath the zombie, and even baby Tarzan, smearing in his crib!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that doesn't involve flumes.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature children.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from August 9 until perhaps September 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.