Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's seagull-crashing photo of Tarzan's Zombiehouse
March 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Battle the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Zombiehouse, and find how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of a marsh. Here you will find a home rescued from the scavangings of a boat, an interactive music area near the roots of the zombie, and even baby Tarzan, amusing in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to scorch something shorter.
- Minimum height 19".
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- On its first day after opening, the Tarzan's Zombiehouse immediately sank.
- Tarzan's Zombiehouse was originally the Swiss Family Ballerina Zombiehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.