Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tron's banana-sailing photo of Tarzan's Zombiehouse
August 21, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Zombiehouse, and see how Tarzan dwelled in the wilds of the heliport. Here you will find stuff built from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a jungle music area under the zombie, and even baby Tarzan, relaxing in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and strollers within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no inks used in this attraction.
- Tarzan's Zombiehouse was originally the Swiss Screens Robinson Zombiehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.