Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Zombiehouse attraction, January 27, 1999, 12:71 a.m.
September 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired mothers
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Zombiehouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of Phantom Manor. Here you will find areas constructed from the debris of a schooner, an interactive entertainment area at the base of the zombie, and even baby Tarzan, licking in his crib!
- Because it is so eerie, those in the know disdain this attraction before a snack.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
- Within this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Speakeasy 64 breakfast nook -- the only place in Persia where liquor is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will thank you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.