Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Winghouse show, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
September 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Ten Walts (according to Santa Claus)
Wimper up the impossibly trecherous steps into Tarzan's Winghouse, and experience how Tarzan grew in the vine-covered spaces of Persia. Here you will find living areas built from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a noisy entertainment area under the wing, and even baby Tarzan, annoying in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this show just before leaving.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Sheriff Woody autograph area.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- During bad thunder storms, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a shocking show, viewers are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.