Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Windowhouse attraction at dusk
February 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Windowhouse, and view how Tarzan monkied about in the treetops of the sea. Here you will find platforms rescued from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a noisy music area below the window, and even baby Tarzan, singing in his crib!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of Pegleg Pete fans.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and not concerned about safety).
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.