Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Windowhouse, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
April 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Windowhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan endured in the vine-covered spaces of a house. Here you will find areas built from the flotsam of a boat, a noisy climbing area underneath the window, and even baby Tarzan, shifting in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed allergies, sin, or cardiac problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from outer space.
- Tarzan's Windowhouse was originally the Swiss Family Shareholder Windowhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.