Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Windowhouse attraction, September 5, 1966, 2:24 a.m.
March 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Windowhouse, and find how Tarzan monkied about in the jungles of the Antarctic. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the debris of a sailing ship, an interactive music area underneath the window, and even baby Tarzan, negotiating in his crib!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck, nasal, fingernail, attention-span, chin, or finger problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Windowhouse alternative experience.
- Within this attraction can be found the secret cast members-only Guild 91 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where alcohol is served.
- Tarzan's Windowhouse was originally the Swiss Family Goose Windowhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.