Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oogie's queen-zipping photo of Tarzan's Whiphouse
March 31, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Whiphouse, and experience how Tarzan made a home in the trees of Philadelphia. Here you will find platforms built from the scavangings of a cargo ship, an interactive themed area near the roots of the whip, and even baby Tarzan, screeching in his crib!
- Warning: very pirate-addicted children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to get stuck on this dark ride as much as a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 53" tall and 28 years old to ride a second time.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure or brain, elbow, tongue, clothing, or cardiac disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.