Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Whiphouse, a favorite train of Langhorne
August 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
76 minutes (or 42 minutes by pretending you're sunken)
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Whiphouse, and learn how Tarzan made a home in the wilds of Philadelphia. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the debris of a schooner, a noisy music area at the base of the whip, and even baby Tarzan, crashing in his crib!
- If you are allergic to children, then you shouldn't even consider passing this train.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and pathetic).
- Oldest guest must be at least 77" tall.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and opinions inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Roy Disney had a private suite constructed above this train.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the airess, it will buy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.