Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Whiphouse attraction during construction
March 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Whiphouse, and find how Tarzan dwelled in the trees of a hideaway. Here you will find stuff constructed from the debris of a ship, a children's entertainment area beneath the whip, and even baby Tarzan, playing in his crib!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to forget something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Jiminy Cricket fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Rajah photo area.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Fan websites have a historic log in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the pigess, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.