Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Whiphouse attraction, longingly careening in the shrouded park light
January 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Climb the irregular steps into Tarzan's Whiphouse, and experience how Tarzan passed the time in the treetops of the frontier. Here you will find a home rescued from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a jungle fun area below the whip, and even baby Tarzan, annoying in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that doesn't involve wagons.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction location.
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- Contains trademarked signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=461840: "united nest" illogical operator . Unable to continue