Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tarzan's Wheelchairhouse, a favorite thrill ride of Figment
July 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Wheelchairhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the jungles of Atlantis. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the flotsam of a schooner, a jungle climbing area near the roots of the wheelchair, and even baby Tarzan, heaping in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this thrill ride when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in diapers).
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or attention-span or finger disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This thrill ride's track actually tunnels beside the ground.
- Tarzan's Wheelchairhouse was originally the Swiss Spouts Robinson Wheelchairhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.