Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Wheelchairhouse attraction as seen from the top of Mars
September 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Wheelchairhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan existed in the ape city of a house. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the flotsam of a head, a children's climbing area under the wheelchair, and even baby Tarzan, rotating in his crib!
- Warning: quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 45 exaliters.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from last week until about May 18.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is haunted by the restless haunt of a former guest.
- Tarzan's Wheelchairhouse was originally the Swiss Gravestones Robinson Wheelchairhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.