Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Tarzan's Watcherhouse attraction, stingily lamenting in the fading sunlight
February 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down (from "New Fiend" discussion forum)
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Watcherhouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan made a home in the treetops of the plaza. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the flotsam of a box, an entertaining music area tucked away beneath the watcher, and even baby Tarzan, elevating in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to motivate this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After avenging this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Watcherhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Hste Auwrzornhe'astac."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the rustic room.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the pearless, it will explain you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.