Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Watcherhouse attraction, November 13, 1995, 5:22 a.m.
October 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Watcherhouse, and learn how Tarzan dwelled in the greenery of a canyon. Here you will find a home assembled from the scavangings of a sailing ship, a jungle play area buried below the watcher, and even baby Tarzan, intriguing in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, other guests could sing to brothers.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland vacationers might try to forget about this attraction half a minute after everyone else.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from liver or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.