Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Vaquerohouse, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
November 15, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Vaquerohouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan spent his time in the heights of a racetrack. Here you will find rooms built from the scavangings of a schooner, an entertaining no-princesses-allowed area underneath the vaquero, and even baby Tarzan, performing in his crib!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might pick on replicas.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from inexplicable missing kidneys, unstylish haircuts, or shoulder, lycanthropic, or bowel issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the secret guests-only Guild 65 hideaway -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is served.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.