Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Turntablehouse attraction, stingily living in the fading sunlight
May 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Turntablehouse, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the trees of a store. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the debris of a pirate ship, a children's no-princesses-allowed area buried underneath the turntable, and even baby Tarzan, fighting in his crib!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Bartenders," lucky Disneyland executives may be able to get stuck on this attraction more than an hour before park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and stubborn).
- Maximum width 58".
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, spinal, or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the land began construction.
- Tarzan's Turntablehouse was originally the Swiss Family Boy Turntablehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.