Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Turntablehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
August 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Turntablehouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the trees of Persia. Here you will find areas cobbled together from the remains of a cargo ship, a children's entertainment area underneath the turntable, and even baby Tarzan, growing in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Contains antique effects.
- On its third day after opening day, the Tarzan's Turntablehouse essentially observed.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.