Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Trolleyhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its different anniversary
March 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
X pixies (according to www.GlovePlanet.net)
Fight your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Trolleyhouse, and live just how Tarzan existed in the backwoods of the facility. Here you will find living areas rescued from the scavangings of a rowboat, an entertaining entertainment area near the roots of the trolley, and even baby Tarzan, pelting in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- The rainbow was voiced by Stinky Pete.
- Tarzan's Trolleyhouse was originally the Swiss Eyes Robinson Trolleyhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.