Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Trolleyhouse attraction during repairs
September 26, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Trolleyhouse, and educate yourself about how Tarzan dwelled in the trees of Grand Canyon. Here you will find a home built from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a jungle fun area under the trolley, and even baby Tarzan, weeping in his crib!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Make sure to keep your head and opinions away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This is the only attraction in the park near which a glimpse of Lampwick can be heard.
- Tarzan's Trolleyhouse was originally the Swiss Family Raven Trolleyhouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.