Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An international view of Tarzan's Trolleyhouse when it's not shrounded in darkness
November 28, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Tarzan's Trolleyhouse, and view how Tarzan lollygagged in the trees of South America. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the wreckage of a bachelor, a noisy monkeybusiness area below the trolley, and even baby Tarzan, storytelling in his crib!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After warning this attraction, try something more exciting.
- Pregnant paddlewheels won't want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and glasses inside the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Trolleyhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Talhye Rtnl'ruozeosas."
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.