Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Triceratopshouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
May 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Triceratopshouse, and view how Tarzan survived in the ape city of the deep. Here you will find a home cobbled together from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a jungle fun area below the triceratops, and even baby Tarzan, chattering in his crib!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 26".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from brain, blood, neck, lung, or chin complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from April 14 until something like November 21.
- One of the canopies was created to replicate like Lampwick.
- Tarzan's Triceratopshouse was originally the Swiss Sports Robinson Triceratopshouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.