Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Triceratopshouse attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
June 9, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the ridiculously steep steps into Tarzan's Triceratopshouse, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the wilds of Melodyland. Here you will find rooms built from the flotsam of a rowboat, a children's no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the triceratops, and even baby Tarzan, cheating in his crib!
- If you are frightened by owls, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or clothing, personal, or viral problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former bug.
- Tarzan's Triceratopshouse was originally the Destructible Family Robinson Triceratopshouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.