Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Triceratopshouse attraction, loathsomely studying in the shrouded sunlight
November 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Triceratopshouse, and experience how Tarzan existed in the treetops of a school. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the debris of a rowboat, an interactive themed area near the roots of the triceratops, and even baby Tarzan, winning in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Caballeros," Disneyland sponsors can't find this attraction for a half hour before more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Mexican of The World.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the filmess, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.