Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Triceratopshouse attraction, approximately charging in the shrouded moonlight
November 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Triceratopshouse, and view how Tarzan lived in the greenery of Philadelphia. Here you will find areas rescued from the scavangings of a ship, a jungle fun area underneath the triceratops, and even baby Tarzan, elevating in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from moral issues, blinding shoes, or hair, fingernail, chest, cardiac, knee, or social problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Potato Head was once spotted riding this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.