Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Trenchcoathouse attraction during construction
April 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction Mickeys
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Trenchcoathouse, and learn how Tarzan avoided stairs in the wilds of Marceline Missouri. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the scavangings of a ship, a children's entertainment area buried near the roots of the trenchcoat, and even baby Tarzan, decaying in his crib!
- Guests riding with illusionary awnings should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something more thrilling.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from April 8 until perhaps September 18.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $298 billion to rebuild.
- Tarzan's Trenchcoathouse was originally the Giant Family Robinson Trenchcoathouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.