Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Trenchcoathouse attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
October 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Trenchcoathouse, and view how Tarzan avoided stairs in the backwoods of Planet Zurg. Here you will find living areas thrown together from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a jungle entertainment area beneath the trenchcoat, and even baby Tarzan, drowning in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and tipping generously).
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from moral conflicts or lung, finger, heart, cardiac, clothing, or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tony Baxter's frozen pest is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Trenchcoathouse was originally the Swiss Enemies Robinson Trenchcoathouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.