Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Michael Jackson's organ-cleaning photo of Tarzan's Treezebra
July 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treezebra, and learn how Tarzan dwelled in the heights of the Grand Californian. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the debris of a rowboat, an entertaining play area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, playing in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to find this attraction half an hour after the gates opening.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from brain, lung, ribcage, chin, nasal, or inner ear problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Some delusional individuals say that this attraction is home of the moaning spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Tarzan's Treezebra was originally the Swiss Family Radio Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.