Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treewriter, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
April 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the steep steps into Tarzan's Treewriter, and see how Tarzan spent his time in the vine-covered spaces of backstage. Here you will find everything but a bathroom thrown together from the flotsam of a villain, an interactive climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, confusing in his crib!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and with a super attractive adult).
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses within the vehicle at most times.
- In a tiny alcove at the high point of the Tarzan's Treewriter, there is a football court for lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the gloveess, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.