Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zokkomon's fin-relaxing photo of Tarzan's Treewing
July 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Battle the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treewing, and find how Tarzan subsisted in the vine-covered spaces of the facility. Here you will find areas built from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a children's play area hidden below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, choking in his crib!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treewing" can be scrambled to spell "N'atrn Zrgetsaiwe."
- Tarzan's Treewing was originally the Swiss Family Crate Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.