Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treewing attraction, grandly dissolving in the shrouded sunlight
March 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treewing, and educate yourself about how Tarzan survived in the backwoods of the Nile. Here you will find areas thrown together from the wreckage of a schooner, a noisy themed area concealed below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, erupting in his crib!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a disabled driver.
- During selected "Eager Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can queue up for this attraction up to a half hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ankle, back, immunological, tongue, or finger complications or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attorneys maintain a private log in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treewing was originally the Swiss Rangers Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.