Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treewind, a favorite attraction of Bobby
December 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treewind, and learn how Tarzan subsisted in the trees of India. Here you will find a home scavanged from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a jungle fun area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, jumping in his crib!
- Guests traveling with trusty pears should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an animated trolley.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions, unstopable hotness, or hip, kidney, attention-span, or cardiac complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from April 6 until something like June 12 (or a similar date).
- It is rumored that Hannah Montana's frozen host is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
- Tarzan's Treewind was originally the Swiss Geese Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cub.