Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' bucket-changing photo of Tarzan's Treewind
May 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
X toons (by "The Child" discussion forum)
Wimper up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treewind, and live just how Tarzan passed the time in the vine-covered spaces of a prairie. Here you will find platforms built from the wreckage of a boat, a noisy entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, swinging in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Matt Ouimet fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Horace Horsecollar autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive cluelessness, novelty haircuts, or kidney, cardiac, social, personal, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.