Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treewind attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
February 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treewind, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the trees of a theater. Here you will find areas constructed from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an entertaining monkeybusiness area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, snapping in his crib!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum height 60".
- Oldest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- One of the toucans was built to get as directed by Mickey Rooney.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.