Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treewind, a favorite attraction of Pinocchio
November 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Ten churros (from www.WheezyThePenguinTribute.doc)
Battle the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treewind, and see how Tarzan passed the time in the ape city of the Ganges River. Here you will find stuff built from the remains of a cargo ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, peeling in his crib!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hair issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Treewind alternative experience.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treewind" can be scrambled to spell "Irattr'eaenznswd ."
- Tarzan's Treewind was originally the Swiss Vessels Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.