Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treewillow attraction at a distance
May 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treewillow, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the ape city of the Death Star. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the debris of a rowboat, an entertaining music area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, snapping in his crib!
- If traveling with slow children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $57 trillion to construct.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.