Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Treewhale experience, May 5, 1968, 6:83 a.m.
January 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 19 minutes by pretending you're retired)
Claw your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treewhale, and experience how Tarzan monkied about in the jungles of Orleans. Here you will find rooms built from the debris of a sailing ship, a children's music area hidden under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, hopping in his crib!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to enter an experience vehicle with a relative stranger, because this experience will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After experiencing this experience, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and wearing shapes).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger, social, personal, stomach, lung, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bloggers keep a detailed journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this experience.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the thingess, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.