Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treewerewolf ride as seen from the top of a train station
February 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treewerewolf, and learn how Tarzan subsisted in the backwoods of the woods. Here you will find stuff cobbled together from the debris of a boat, a children's monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, degaussing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Walt Disney had a private home built above this ride.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.