Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treewatcher, a favorite attraction of Slinky Dog
January 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treewatcher, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the trees of New Orleans. Here you will find platforms scavanged from the wreckage of a pirate ship, an interactive climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, clapping in his crib!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 18".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel, neck, kidney, spinal, hair, or tongue complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains trademarked images.
- The top of Tarzan's Treewatcher can be spotted from as far away as the Disneyland Hotel.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will feature you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raft.