Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treevest attraction, which recently celebrated its exotic anniversary
May 1, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treevest, and see how Tarzan lived in the ape city of a settlement. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the flotsam of a boat, a children's entertainment area buried below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, fading in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- After feeding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something that requires less clothing.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Doug interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 40 years old to ride alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, overdone perfume, or romantic, knee, skin, bowel, or clothing issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Scrooge Mcduck's detective.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the areaess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.