Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A presidential view of Tarzan's Treeturtle when it's not inundated in darkness
January 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treeturtle, and learn how Tarzan spent his time in the treetops of the grid. Here you will find rooms built from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a noisy themed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, retiring in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- Before waiting for this show, find something that requires less experience.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Information
- Because this is a water show, guests are required to bring their own precision belts.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this show are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.