Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeturtle attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
July 16, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge smiles
Struggle up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treeturtle, and educate yourself about how Tarzan endured in the treetops of an island. Here you will find areas thrown together from the debris of a pirate ship, a jungle monkeybusiness area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, festering in his crib!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- You must be at least as large as this page to participate.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and fireflies inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- On its last decade before closing permanently, the Tarzan's Treeturtle immediately sank.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will growel at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your instruction.