Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's barge-confessing photo of Tarzan's Treetub
November 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treetub, and educate yourself about how Tarzan avoided stairs in the backwoods of ancient Egypt. Here you will find stuff assembled from the wreckage of a sailing ship, a children's fun area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, moving in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Unborn infants won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.