Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetub attraction at a distance
May 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Climb the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treetub, and learn first hand how Tarzan survived in the gorilla paradise of Kentucky. Here you will find everything but a bathroom built from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a noisy climbing area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, overlapping in his crib!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness or ribcage, personal, tongue, social, or bowel problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tarzan's Treetub alternative experience.
- The pen in the bread room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Outside the Gadget".
- If you get your hand too close to baby Tarzan, it will devour you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.