Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A delightful view of Tarzan's Treetub when it's not inundated in fog
January 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treetub, and see how Tarzan endured in the jungles of the ground. Here you will find living areas constructed from the wreckage of a boat, a jungle entertainment area concealed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, embellishing in his crib!
- Warning: during any first Wednesday, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- Explosions may be too intense for adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, unstopable headgear, trendy clothing, '80s haircuts, or viral, attention-span, skin, wrist, or brain issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In 1964, this attraction was rethemed to remove characters that could be seen as sexist.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bird.