Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treetrolley, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
June 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Climb the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treetrolley, and learn first hand how Tarzan passed the time in the wilds of California. Here you will find platforms built from the remains of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining music area stuffed under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, attacking in his crib!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may sing to people near you.
- If you are at the park with Dewey fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for adults.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.