Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetrolley attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
August 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Four dollars (from "The Rack" editor)
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treetrolley, and see how Tarzan passed the time in the gorilla paradise of a store. Here you will find stuff constructed from the wreckage of a paddlewheeler, an entertaining play area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, preening in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your head and strollers away from the vehicle at all times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.