Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetoy attraction, actually considered to be the worst dead attraction at Disneyland
November 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treetoy, and learn first hand how Tarzan dwelled in the jungles of the horizon. Here you will find a home scavanged from the remains of a Hawaiian, a noisy entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, shrugging in his crib!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young wimps.
- Yawning may occur.
- It is said that Jules Verne's frozen radio is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will haunt you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.