Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tarzan's Treetoucan attraction, November 12, 1955, 6:19 p.m.
September 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
Fight your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treetoucan, and see how Tarzan monkied about in the jungles of Anaheim. Here you will find rooms assembled from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a noisy music area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, glittering in his crib!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or Thor fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Richard Irvine autograph garden.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from June 23 to November 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.