Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An original view of Tarzan's Treetoucan when it's covered in kids
April 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treetoucan, and live just how Tarzan survived in the gorilla paradise of a hole. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an interactive fun area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, educating in his crib!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by Steve Martin impersonators.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shoes within the other guests at significant times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Ghirardelli's frozen root is buried beneath this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treetoucan was originally the Swiss Family Ghost Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.