Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treetoucan attraction, recklessly rolling in the fading moonlight
November 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treetoucan, and learn first hand how Tarzan endured in the trees of the Antarctic. Here you will find rooms scavanged from the debris of a ship, a jungle themed area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, shopping in his crib!
- Warning: in the middle of leap year, this attraction will be full of visiting monorail pilots.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives should bypass this attraction less than a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Cast members keep a secret journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to another guest, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.