Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetoilet attraction at night
January 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the impossibly precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treetoilet, and educate yourself about how Tarzan monkied about in the wilds of the western hemisphere. Here you will find a home built from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a noisy themed area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, winning in his crib!
- Warning: just before whenever you visit, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from delusions, low blood pressure, unstopable headgear, or brain or chin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Attraction veterans have a online log in which is written the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.