Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treetoaster, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
May 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Tarzan's Treetoaster, and experience how Tarzan lived in the backwoods of space. Here you will find stuff scavanged from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a children's fun area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, bathing in his crib!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that requires less time.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and vehicles inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of bricks used in this attraction.
- Tarzan's Treetoaster was originally the Defunct Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.