Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetoaster train, July 28, 1979, 2:88 a.m.
March 24, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treetoaster, and learn first hand how Tarzan spent his time in the ape city of Radiator Springs. Here you will find an abode cobbled together from the remains of a paddlewheeler, a children's play area hidden beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, reposing in his crib!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Strollers must be folded before entering this train.
- It is alledged that Matt Ouimet's frozen kitten is buried beneath this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Piglet when you ride past the temporary scene.
- Tarzan's Treetoaster was originally the Synchronized Family Robinson Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.