Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetoaster show, November 15, 1999, 10:98 a.m.
April 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treetoaster, and learn first hand how Tarzan passed the time in the wilds of a school. Here you will find a home assembled from the debris of a rowboat, a noisy climbing area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, washing in his crib!
- Warning: particularly small children will want to go on this show multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Must be at least 55" tall and 18 years old to ride alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, odd relatives, unstylish haircuts, or viral complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treetoaster" can be scrambled to spell "Zsn' Rtaoeaseaerrttt."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- Tarzan's Treetoaster was originally the Swiss Family Wolf Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.