Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetoaster attraction, December 8, 1984, 7:13 p.m.
February 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Climb the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treetoaster, and see how Tarzan lived in the ape city of Chick-a-Pin Hill. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the scavangings of a rowboat, a noisy entertainment area tucked away below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, peeling in his crib!
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Arthur was not allowed to see this attraction on her first visit to a store.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the maskess, it will annoy you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.