Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan's Treetiki dark ride, magically fighting in the morning candlelight
September 6, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treetiki, and live just how Tarzan spent his time in the treetops of a town. Here you will find a home built from the wreckage of a cargo ship, a children's play area buried near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, retiring in his crib!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this dark ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs inside the dark ride at various times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this dark ride's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Treetiki separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a noisy dark ride, viewers are required to bring their own custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.