Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treetiki, a favorite attraction of Mark Twain
June 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treetiki, and live just how Tarzan lived in the trees of the cafeteria. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, an interactive entertainment area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, ducking in his crib!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo area.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 22 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to obtain princess ponies.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from September 13 until perhaps April 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.