Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treetauntaun, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
April 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Climb the impossibly impassible steps into Tarzan's Treetauntaun, and educate yourself about how Tarzan spent his time in the wilds of Mexico. Here you will find living areas constructed from the scavangings of a pirate ship, a noisy monkeybusiness area buried at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, cheating in his crib!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or back, spinal, or tongue problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.