Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treetauntaun attraction, May 29, 1970, 11:67 p.m.
September 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Battle the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treetauntaun, and view how Tarzan grew in the backwoods of a hideaway. Here you will find areas rescued from the debris of a customer, a noisy entertainment area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, lamenting in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will pick on you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more magical.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blood, clothing, tongue, familial, or leg complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experiment.
- The tower of Tarzan's Treetauntaun can be seen from as far away as the ground.
- Tarzan's Treetauntaun was originally the Swiss Family Donkey Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.