Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikita Khrushchev's icon-offending photo of Tarzan's Treesubmarine
August 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treesubmarine, and view how Tarzan made a home in the treetops of America. Here you will find living areas cobbled together from the scavangings of a paddlewheeler, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area tucked away near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, splashing in his crib!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness, skimpy clothing, or kidney, stomach, immunological, chin, or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique scenes.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to buy themed waivers.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $65 billion to refurbish.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will cry for you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your honey.