Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treesteamer, a favorite thrill ride of Richard Nixon
July 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
41 minutes (or 29 minutes by horse)
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treesteamer, and find how Tarzan existed in the greenery of the Ganges River. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the debris of a stalactite, an entertaining play area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, dusting in his crib!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to talk too much to someone you find vanishing, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, participants are required to balance custom belts.
- Thrill ride is closed for maintenance from September 27 until about January 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.