Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treestalagmite attraction, April 5, 2004, 7:26 a.m.
December 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treestalagmite, and experience how Tarzan existed in the ape city of Earth. Here you will find a home assembled from the flotsam of a ship, a jungle music area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, laughing in his crib!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- Minimum height 47".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from ethical requirements or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fang.