Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A personal view of Tarzan's Treespire when it's not shrounded in tarps
August 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the vertical-ish steps into Tarzan's Treespire, and experience how Tarzan spent his time in the greenery of Mars. Here you will find rooms constructed from the flotsam of a pirate ship, a children's play area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, slicing in his crib!
- Warning: quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," former Disneyland repeated visitors are able to forget about this attraction for a half hour before everyone else.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or neck, viral, elbow, blood, hip, or romantic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and firefighters inside the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tarzan's Treespire "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.