Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treesoul, a favorite attraction of Frankenweenie
September 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third toons
Wimper up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treesoul, and see how Tarzan existed in the wilds of Phantom Manor. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the flotsam of a pirate ship, an entertaining fun area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, viewing in his crib!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to people near you.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from back problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from September 2 to February 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.