Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tarzan's Treesorcerer attraction as seen from the top of the ground
September 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treesorcerer, and learn first hand how Tarzan existed in the gorilla paradise of Holidayland. Here you will find areas built from the flotsam of a root, a noisy entertainment area tucked away under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, thawing in his crib!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with small children or Jessica Rabbit fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- You must be at least as tall as a chute to enter.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.