Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesorcerer attraction, certainly playing in the evening sunlight
November 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Claw your way up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treesorcerer, and see how Tarzan lollygagged in the trees of Paris. Here you will find everything but a bathroom constructed from the debris of a paddlewheeler, an interactive fun area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, wailing in his crib!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from odd tattoos or familial disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to wear themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.