Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's treasure-shopping photo of Tarzan's Treesorcerer
September 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the irregular steps into Tarzan's Treesorcerer, and educate yourself about how Tarzan spent his time in the ape city of a theater. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the wreckage of a cargo ship, an entertaining fun area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, depressing in his crib!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this thrill ride at least once.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, find something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Because this is a pretentious thrill ride, riders are required to wear precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.