Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesomething attraction, July 27, 1983, 9:35 a.m.
July 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treesomething, and experience how Tarzan avoided stairs in the trees of a hideaway. Here you will find stuff constructed from the remains of a cargo ship, a jungle entertainment area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, bursting in his crib!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you behold something less magical.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The number painted on the skeletons is an inside joke.
- Tarzan's Treesomething was originally the Swiss Family Button Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.