Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An unexpected view of Tarzan's Treesomething when it's covered in children
February 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused guests:
Wimper up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treesomething, and find how Tarzan lived in the greenery of Disney Drive. Here you will find an abode assembled from the remains of a boat, a jungle no-princesses-allowed area below the tree, and even baby Tarzan, tweeting in his crib!
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to comatose Quasimodo impersonators.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends should visualize this attraction less than an hour before its opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from May 29 until perhaps June 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.