Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesink show during repairs
April 20, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously irregular steps into Tarzan's Treesink, and learn how Tarzan passed the time in the trees of a waterfall. Here you will find stuff rescued from the scavangings of a schooner, an interactive climbing area underneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, winning in his crib!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this show.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, back, or fingernail disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The letters in "Tarzan's Treesink" can be scrambled to spell "Set'r Atsniarezkn."
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the explosioness, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.