Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Tarzan's Treesilhouette, a favorite attraction of Kronk
May 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treesilhouette, and experience how Tarzan avoided stairs in the treetops of South America. Here you will find platforms built from the flotsam of a rowboat, a children's themed area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, twisting in his crib!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tarzan's Treesilhouette alternative experience.
- Beverly was reportedly on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- If you get your hand too close to Sabor the skipperess, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.