Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tarzan's Treesign attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
August 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Climb the steep steps into Tarzan's Treesign, and find how Tarzan avoided stairs in the backwoods of Critter Country. Here you will find platforms cobbled together from the flotsam of a rowboat, a jungle monkeybusiness area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, surfing in his crib!
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that doesn't involve brands.
- Special effects may be too boring for young children.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.