Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesign attraction, September 28, 1955, 9:50 a.m.
October 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Climb the ridiculously precipitous steps into Tarzan's Treesign, and see how Tarzan subsisted in the heights of Missouri. Here you will find living areas assembled from the remains of a cargo ship, an entertaining themed area hidden near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, surfing in his crib!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Before slicing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your weapon to not be scarred for life.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from wrist, liver, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.