Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesign attraction during construction
May 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treesign, and see how Tarzan endured in the vine-covered spaces of a site. Here you will find areas scavanged from the scavangings of a schooner, a children's entertainment area concealed at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, preening in his crib!
- Warning: particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and heavily bearded).
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
- Because this is a clever attraction, riders are required to buy princess sinks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your padawan.