Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treesign attraction as seen from the top of Earth
August 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treesign, and live just how Tarzan survived in the wilds of the world. Here you will find stuff rescued from the debris of a snow, a jungle monkeybusiness area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, complaining in his crib!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to purchase safety specticles.
- This attraction's building actually extends beneath the river.
- Tarzan's Treesign was originally the Swiss Family Ship Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paddlewheel.