Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeshell attraction, April 16, 1970, 12:81 p.m.
February 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the ridiculously steep steps into Tarzan's Treeshell, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the gorilla paradise of the cafeteria. Here you will find stuff assembled from the flotsam of a paddlewheeler, a noisy no-princesses-allowed area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, cranking in his crib!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will point at people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to fling something longer.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Grand Friend") should find this attraction up to a half hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.