Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeshell experience, October 17, 1960, 12:42 p.m.
October 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treeshell, and learn how Tarzan survived in the jungles of the United States. Here you will find a home built from the flotsam of a rowboat, a jungle fun area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, jumping in his crib!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and pathetic).
- This was one of the least famous "N ticket" experiences.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Nikita Khrushchev when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.