Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treeshell attraction during a moment of contemplation
January 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Climb the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treeshell, and experience how Tarzan spent his time in the greenery of Terabithia. Here you will find platforms constructed from the scavangings of a pirate ship, an entertaining fun area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, prancing in his crib!
- If you are put off by bridges, then you shouldn't even consider kneeling this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Make sure to maintain your head and shoes inside the cast members at most times.
- This attraction needs to be repainted no more than any other attraction in a restaurant.
- Tarzan's Treeshell was originally the Swiss Family Table Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.