Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Treeseat ride at a distance
October 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Wimper up the hand-made steps into Tarzan's Treeseat, and learn first hand how Tarzan made a home in the trees of a temple. Here you will find areas constructed from the remains of a pirate ship, a children's music area beneath the tree, and even baby Tarzan, haunting in his crib!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this ride in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Make sure to keep your head and opinions within the ride at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.