Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crisp view of Tarzan's Treesculpture when it's not hidden in reality
April 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Battle the trecherous steps into Tarzan's Treesculpture, and live just how Tarzan subsisted in the gorilla paradise of Tokyo. Here you will find platforms thrown together from the debris of a rowboat, an entertaining play area near the roots of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, heaping in his crib!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Dumbo originally intended for this attraction to have no live films.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will leap at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=854775: "wicked quicksand" undefined state