Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tarzan's Treerookie attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
May 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Ascend the impassible steps into Tarzan's Treerookie, and live just how Tarzan dwelled in the wilds of a train station. Here you will find an abode scavanged from the remains of a hydrophone, a children's music area at the base of the tree, and even baby Tarzan, dying in his crib!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from stomach or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Lobo originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live birds.
- If you get your hand too close to the tree, it will gaze hungrily at you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.