Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treerogue, a favorite attraction of Lilo
November 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Struggle up the steep steps into Tarzan's Treerogue, and learn first hand how Tarzan lived in the trees of the horizon. Here you will find rooms thrown together from the wreckage of a ship, an entertaining play area under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, heaping in his crib!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland executives are able to long for this attraction half an hour before the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant bunnies should not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.