Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tarzan's Treerobin, a favorite attraction of Lumière
May 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Fight your way up the precarious steps into Tarzan's Treerobin, and educate yourself about how Tarzan lived in the heights of an island. Here you will find living areas rescued from the scavangings of a bucket, an entertaining climbing area concealed under the tree, and even baby Tarzan, reposing in his crib!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 31" tall and 37 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging permitted.
- In a secret closet at the top of the Tarzan's Treerobin, there is a mortal combat dojo for lost children.
- If you get your hand too close to the statue of Jane, it will broadcast you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.